[bksvol-discuss] Re: slightly OT: Kurzweil 3000 Pro v11 question

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:33:32 -0400

On reflection, perhaps a better way of saying what I said last night would be to say that when I called about K3000 not preserving paragraphing in rtf files, I got the impression that the perception was that the program does whatever it does whenever a person saves a file in rtf format instead of the native kes format, and that this is not an issue that they are much concerned with.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>