[bksvol-discuss] Re: slightly OT: Kurzweil 3000 Pro v11 question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 01:03:34 -0700 (PDT)

Congratulations, Valerie! That is a wonderful gift, and you deserve it. It
sounds, from everything I've read on this list, that is the most wonderful
piece of equipment.
I do have one caveat, though. It does have some kind of spell check thing that
E keeps reminding people to use, but it can't distinguish words that are
spelled correctly but used incorrectly used in context--at least as far as I
know, so on s till needs to read the file. I guess it can be programmed to
catch some common ocr errors. E made a list of them  which she posted.(I do
miss her).

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: