[bksvol-discuss] site for diacritical marks and other symbols

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 02:42:43 -0700 (PDT)

Louise asked me for some information about symbols.
Some I didn't know, though they're in my Word, but
dong a little research I found this site: which gives
a lot of them and explains what they are. And, most
important, they can be copied and pasted. At least I
was able to copy and paste them onto my email to
Louise. I've bookmarked the site for future reference.

Cindy

http://tinyurl.com/oe4d