[bksvol-discuss] siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 01:22:29 -0700 (PDT)

Does the BSO need to be in the uploaded file? Does it matter if it is or it
isn't?

  Barbara

siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Hi Barbara,

  If you scan a book you shoould put BSO-then the title and leave it there when
you submit it.  If you validate a book, you should upload the book to the admin
approval queue with the BSO still remaining before the title.  The BSO tells
the staff that the book is a replacement for a poor copy that is in the
collection.

  Hope this helps,

  Sue S.

  ----- Original Message -----   From: Barbara