[bksvol-discuss] Re: single quotes

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 21:48:45 -0400

Hi Ann,

I have never had trouble reading Scott's messages. Maybe you should switch to Windows Mail for a better email reading experience. Hahaha!

Evan

'What is a human being, then?'
'A seed.'
'A ... seed?'
'An acorn that is unafraid to destroy itself in growing into a tree'
--David Zindell, The Broken God
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>