[bksvol-discuss] Re: single quotes

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:30:45 -0700

Yes, when a book follows British punctuation it is consistent with Bookshare
policy not to make changes. Submitter may want to note that some scanning
programs have settings for distinguishing between American and British
punctuation. Fine tuning settings at the scanning phase may result in cleaner
scans.

Scott Rains