[bksvol-discuss] Re: sighted volenteers

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 23:04:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Tom.

Yes, sighted volunteers can definitely validate
books!! If your wife's volunteer application has been
processed, she should be able to download books from
the page one list, but it takes a while to be
approved. When did she apply? If it's been a week or
more, write to John  john.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx and see
what's going on.

Her help will be most valuable. There are things
sighted people can do by comparing with a print
book--also, if she's willing to describe
illustrations.

Cindy