[bksvol-discuss] sidebar clarification

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 19:39:53 -0600

Hi,
Regarding sidebars, the manual says, " If the content of a sidebar is
exactly identical to a passage in the text in the body of the page,
that sidebar can be deleted entirely."

I have a book in which the sidebars are slightly shortened versions of
text on the page. For instance, the books states,
"Humility, the place of entire dependence on God, is from the very
nature of things, the first duty and the highest virtue of man."

and the sidebar says,
"Humility is the first duty and the highest virtue of man."

Since it is not exact, do I need to keep the sidebar? And I don't see
in the manual, do we preface it with "Sidebar" and follow it with "End
sidebar"?

Charisma