[bksvol-discuss] Re: should page numbers be moved?

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 11:16:45 -0500

Wow Marilyn I can't type for laughing.

I like your appeal to students, and will have to think about that for a while.
I sure wish that could be done automatically, maybe with a macro in word. Jeez,
but I hate macros (grumble, grumble). But that might work. Anyone?

Your explanation of how to get rid of the original page numbers is complex, but
you did the best that could be done with it, you also did it humorously (I'm
jealous <jk>).

Bob (your constant complainer).