[bksvol-discuss] Re: should page numbers be moved?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 11:18:13 -0400

I copy the page number to the top of a page when that page begins a chapter in books where page numbers appear at the bottoms of pages. I only copy numbers at the beginnings of chapters so chapters are protected. I do not move each and every page number which certainly sounds like a pain to me.

E.

Does anybody know a setting which checks for font size on a braille n power or braillenote?

E.