[bksvol-discuss] Re: should i resign as volunteer?

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 00:56:32 -0400

Don;t quit and don't be discouraged.  I had to ask what you folks meant by page
breaks and I am/was and English teacher. My first book was refused 3 times and
that was before he got a look at the contents of the book. The book I am
working on now I may have to rescan if I cannot figure out how to gei it into
the new programr I  am now working with as the program I scanned it in I no
longer have.  But I will trey to hang in there as I think the book is worth it
and I am sure you will think so too.

Amy
omst