[bksvol-discuss] Re: short synopsis in book lists on new site

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:11:37 -0600

Hi Dan,

Sorry if I sounded critical or anything ... I was just confused, and didn't
realize there would be a difference in content between "list" view and
""table" view.

Does anyone know when the "renew" option will pop up for the list of checked
out books we have? All I'm seeing is "check in", "release", and "reject". My
book doesn't expire until the 17th, but was just wondering.

Blessings.

Lynnsky

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.