[bksvol-discuss] Re: short lines etc

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:09:04 -0400

What are you using to edit on? If we know that, we can all home you in on what may fix the issue. Also, what is the book and who is the submitter? If he or she is on this list, perhaps he or she can give clues as to what engine was used for the scan. Then we will know if this is Cary's Finereader quirk.
BTW this day has been fraught with odd computer tech glitches. Sun spots? Pixies? Goblins?

E.