[bksvol-discuss] Re: [sfclub] Next Meeting of the Science Fiction Club, Thursday, May 14, 2015

  • From: Lelia Struve <leliastruve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 12:25:00 -0400

Hey all, come on and join us for the next Science Fiction book club meeting!!! In this book we're talking about cities that are alive. What in the wild wild world of Science Fiction am I talking about? Well, come on, read Evans information below and then join us for what could be a great discussion. Even if you don't read the book but enjoy Science fiction come on in.