[bksvol-discuss] several things

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 20:46:52 -0500

Here is the book that just came out in June. A SECRET AFFAIR is 1 book and
here's the other that was conbined to make one book.
When you lose yourself in a novel by New York Times bestselling author Barbara
Taylor Bradford, you surrender to real emotion, heartbreaking crisis,
unassailable
love, triumphant reawakening, and the breathtaking power of an exceptional
story beautifully told. Now two of her classic novels have been combined in
one magnificent volume, offering incontrovertible proof why this unparalleled
dreamspinner is one of the most beloved and successful authors of our time.

With wealth, a beautiful home, a caring, supportive husband, and two wonderful
children, Mallory Keswick's life is a constant joy -- until her spirit is
brutally tested, forcing her to discover new reserves of courage and strength
when violent tragedy leaves her with nothing more to lose and . . .

Everything To Gain

In Venice, a chance encounter between a fearless television war correspondent
and a lovely, unhappily married glass designer from New York leads to
unanticipated
affection, irresistible passion, and . . .

A Secret Affair

Two classic novels in one volume! I will also put BODIES OF LIES AND THE ART OF
DESCEPTION on it too from the reject list.

For skype contact bobwichitaks