[bksvol-discuss] several questions about scanning and editing

  • From: "Sharon" <sharon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:25:28 -0400

I've been working on a book for Bookshare, and have read it through several
times. Nothing is missing in the book and it is an excellent scan. However,
when I scanned it, I set it to ignore blank pages. Should I have set it to
keep them in somehow? Since I didn't, I'm unsure whether the pages will
match. I'm tempted to self-validate it since I know the entire book is here.
Also, I have been correcting all the headers because I didn't know Bookshare
strips them. I'm halfway through the book doing this. Should I just stop,
correct all the headers so they are legible, go back and delete all of them,
or what? Sharon