[bksvol-discuss] several copies of jane lindskold's firekeeper books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 22:14:22 -0500

Somehow several of the Firekeeper series were uploaded to step 1 twice, once in doc and once in rtf formats. This means somebody returned a second copy of each of them. I have grabbed all of them I hope.

I am validating
the dragon of despair
wolf hunter
and
wolf captured.

Please be careful to upload only one copy of a title as a submit and rtf is the preferred format if you can. Uploading more than one copy means two people might be validating the same book and not knowing it which means one person's work would be wasted. The series is great. I validated Through Wolf's Eyes which just went into the collection. I am going to submit a bso of the second book this week which is
Wolf's Head Worlf's Heart.

Thanks for scanning the series.

E.