[bksvol-discuss] Re: settings for kurzweil

  • From: "Kim Loftis" <kll2277@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 16:05:22 -0500

Hi Larry,

Thanks for that reminder about the optimizer... I'm sure that particular handy tool will become my friend when beginning to scan each new book! LOL Right now I'm reading a book that was scanning poorly with one engine, for instance, but a change to the Scansoft engine allowed it to scan practically flawlessly! The joys and challenges of OCR!

Thanks,
Kim