[bksvol-discuss] Re: settings for HP scanner?

  • From: amyljooste@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 19:56:07 +0000

How do I unsobscribe from this list?

From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 13:54:27
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: settings for HP scanner?

I was thinking that might be a good first step (save to txt), then
resave to rtf but I got it--no txt! lol

Black and white. Got it.

>What software is doing your OCR

No idea. Is there a way to find out which OCR this is? I don't see any
documentation anywhere in HP Solution Center.

Charisma
P.S. I can read Braille Grade II but I can't feel it well enough to
justify the incredible high loan for a screen reader and braille
output, so I listen. So I am understanding what you mean about Braille
readers needing all the stuff there. I just was not thinking about
that before. Sorry to be inconsiderate.