[bksvol-discuss] setting for vacation mode

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:30:35 -0800

Even with liberal use of my delete key, I'm losing too much time on these
lists right now. 9, count 'em, NINE days left to guide dog school, and a
bunch of projects that must be completed before I go. With regret (I'm
especially enjoying the spelling humor currently), I am going to attempt to
set these lists to vacation mode and reset when I return. Please feel free
to contact me privately about anything: lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx, AKA Liz in
Portland (PDX).

Two of the projects before I go are to get reviews up on a handful of
specific books, and to validate one from Bud Schwab. (Don't know what I was
thinking when I said I'd do it, but I'm so used to multitasking proofing
while I eat that just eating alone feels like a waste of time! Plus it's a
fun book. Bud, we'll stay in touch and thanks for the resend of Table of
Contents. Book came through at almost 300 pages rtf, so I'm guessing more of
those problems.

When I get my new dog, on Jan 20th, I'll send a post to Shelley Rhodes, who
will forward it, if anyone wants to know who my guide will be.  Smile.

Liz in Portland

Liz Halperin
Portland, OR
lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx