[bksvol-discuss] Re: series gaps

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 08:58:48 -0500

Hi Scott!

I agree with Valerie and others who have said that we wish you could stay on. We appreciate very much all of your clear communication with the list. That is one of the marks of a good leader.

Debby

At 11:50 AM 5/6/2010, Valerie Maples wrote
That is *so* cool, Scott! What a great idea. I have thought about having Nichole visit the high school and recruit kids to do it for their senior project next year. I have bunches of the Bobbsey Twins I could have them do.

On books like Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys it would be great to know in the title is they are the originals or updated along with which number in the series so people can stay in their same series edition if they want.

Like everyone else, I wish you could stay in this position; you are doing a great job, Scott!

Valerie

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>