[bksvol-discuss] Re: series and books for the new school year

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:35:44 -0400

Not a problem.  Smile.

But I think you will like Rose Daughter and I am so glad you are willing to
take it on.  You will have to type in the chapter numbers, they are in some
fancy font, but it is a fantastic book, and was one of those books I read
long ago, and went this is for "kids", smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.