[bksvol-discuss] Re: series and books for the new school year

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 19:58:38 -0400

Hey Anastasia,

You know, there are two children's novels I would love to see on Bookshare
which we don't have.

Eddie's Manajory

Is the first one and can't remember who the author is.

Also

Rilla of Engleside
By L. M. Montgomery

Also

There is a book called Rose Daughter, which is a fantastic children's book.

I started scanning it but ran out of time.

It would be a great asset for the collection too.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.