[bksvol-discuss] series and books for the new school year

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:42:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
Gustavo, I'm not sure if I sould talk to you or jake about this but I was
wondering about the series section of the site. I have put 20 books on booshare
by betsy byars and that included 3 different series. on of 5 books and the
others are 4 books each I think.  Is it possible to get those series recognized
on that site? Do I need to email Jake and ask him? If so does anyone have his
email?

With the new school year aproaching, does anyone have any requests of
children's novels they would like done? I'd love to do more of those. Thanks
for any help anyone can give thanks.
ANastasia