[bksvol-discuss] Re: separators

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 19:34:11 -0500

Hi Valerie!

If the asterisks are being used to separate a scene or change of action, I
do not insert a blank line before or after, and I do not leave a space
between each one. I put them on a blank line of their own. . I suspect
others may do things differently, but I know they are preserved, this way,
by the Braille translator. *smile*

Blessings.

Lynnsky