[bksvol-discuss] Re: seeking proofreader

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 19:47:42 -0700 (PDT)

Word does work with rtf files. When you open an rtf file opens in  word, but I
always  convert to rtf when I save  (the first time. After that it is not
necessary. It saves as rtf automatically and one  must  upload to bookshare as
rtf.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/