[bksvol-discuss] seeking clarification on headers

  • From: Dean Martineau <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 11:48:28 -0700

I want to make sure I understand something correctly. In the volunteer manual, we are asked to standardize or remove the text in headers and to leave the page numbers, and to leave a blank line before and after them. I want to make sure that is a correct understanding, and also to ask: do we need to leave a blank line in addition to the manual page breakbefore a header?

Thanks.

Dean