[bksvol-discuss] Re: section break page breaks

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 22:30:21 -0500

I have experienced a similar thing. They were doc files and like you I thought there were no page breaks. The page breaks appeared to be deleted when I converted into rtf and edited in K1000. However, when I edited the rtf file in Word, the section breaks appeared to be page breaks. I may be wrong, but when I did control page down and it placed me on the next page I assumed that these were page breaks. So I did the rank spelling in K1000 and did not save, and made the corrections in Word, which was rather cumbersome.

Grace who is tired and hopes she is making sense.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Noel Romey" <ner@xxxxxxxx>