[bksvol-discuss] section break page breaks

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 20:21:17 -0600

Hey guys,

This book I thought had no page breaks actually has section page breaks. I tried replacing all section page breaks with hard page breaks, and got double the pages that were actually there. I notices there's some odd continuous section breaks in the middle of pages which I now understand screwed up my page count. Anybody else had the same problem with section page breaks? How does the auto daisy page breaker (I made that name up :)) work?

Man, this makes me want to start talking about strippers. Now we have a burly guy we can talk about called the page breaker :). I sure wish it existed.

Should I just not mess with the page breaks and submit the thing? This book has 700 pages and inconsistent section page breaks and continuous page breaks, so I don't know what to do.

Hope everyone's doing well.

Ner

Noel Romey
Arkansas, USA