[bksvol-discuss] secret history of the pink carnation

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 14:49:47 -0400

Amber W. I am proof reading The Secret History of the Pink Carnation. It is a wonderful practically flawless scan with a couple of exceptions.

It lacks all page numbers. It lacks all chapter headings. If you or somebody can give me the places where each chapter begins and the page number on which each chapter begins I can fill in the missing page numbers.
Thanks for submitting this fun book. A good light read on a sunny afternoon.
E.