[bksvol-discuss] scratch links at the top, please?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:14:41 -0500

Dear Grand Cindy,

Yesterday I was looking forward to hearing Jim Fruchterman speak the way I looked forward to getting the last Harry Potter book.

It would be a waste of time for me to analyze why the words slipped through my fingertips on to the keys and across the electron connections to form a message where I would suggest putting the links for the wishlist and Jake's site at the tops of your new books posts. What a bad idea! At least I don't have to mince words, in case I might hurt my own feelings by saying I was wrong headed!

It's a good thing I can rely on you and all of the Booksharians to shrug and delete when I post a message with a clunker of a suggestion.

Sometimes my head is on straight and I write a few lines worth reading, but yesterday, I really wasted your time and sidetracked everyone with a poorly thought out idea.

What was worth reading in my message was that having the lists of new books being sent by you directly to our in boxes is a luxury several of us enjoy. Sure we can seek those titles out for ourselves, but meanwhile your special deliveries are bright spots in our daily e-mail reading.

Always with love,

Lissi