[bksvol-discuss] scott or carrie

  • From: Ann Petrous <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 21:50:36 -0400

Hello Scott and Carrie,
I couldn't remember either of your email addresses, so i thought to
send an email out through the mailing list.

I'm still having trouble checking in my books. I have three books that
need to be checked in, and no matter what i try, i can't seem to get
it to work. I think its either my internet connection, or my computer.
I have two books that are about to expire, and i don't want to get
into trouble by having them sit there. is there anything you guys can
do? I really want to get this taken care of before i proof another
book. As soon as i can fix this problem, i will let you guys know.

Ann