[bksvol-discuss] Re: sci-fi validators

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:45:08 -0400

Dear Carrie and Clare,

! You could have rolled your eyes and said, "We're up to our eyebrows in books
to scan. We can't take another book right now, but you didn't! Thanks to both
of you

A Bookstore across the street? How can you stand it???

I'm a fan of several genres of books including sf and noticed right away how
much that group needed BSOing. There are lots of accurate files in that group
to read while the BSOs trickle in. Night Train to Rigel, by Timothy Zahn, which
Kelley validated was a fun read. I hope you'll tell the staff at the Bookstore
across the street that the Booksharians from coast to coast are agog over their
donation!

All of that science fiction coming at us. Where's Hermione's time turner when I
need it? I want to jump up and down yelling "I'll do them! I'll do them!," but
I have a clutch of 5 treasures to validate. I have faith in the volunteers as a
whole so this is me jumping up and down yelling, "We'll do them! We'll do them!"

Always with love,

Lissi