[bksvol-discuss] Re: scene change symbols

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:54:38 -0500

A blank line won't show up in the DAISY books due to the way HTML/XXML
works.  All paragraphs have a blank line between them in the DAISY books
whether one was there or not in the RTF file.  At least that's the way they
show up in Internet  Explorer.  Can't say whether or not they look like that
in FireFox.

If you want to add something to show the scene change, then I'd suggest
using three asterisks

I've seen a number of books I've scanned use this approach to denote a scene
change.

HTH

Gerald

  _____