[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning two books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 23:23:07 -0700 (PDT)

The best thing to do is a find for the title or author. It should work. I just
tested it.  have firefox Let me know ( Ijust did a find for "trigger and it
took me to Trigger Man's dance here in the list in this email.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [bksvol-discuss] scanning two books

To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Sunday, August 9, 2009, 8:43 AM

Hi Gang,

I sent a notice that I was scanning  "the last good
kis" by James Crumley and I don't see it on the scanning list.
While that's being added I;'m also going to scan "the trigger man's
dance"  by T. Jefferson Parker so it could be added to.

Thanks.

Bud Schwab

W 6 Z Y P

Malibu, California

put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To
get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the
subject line.

Bud
Schwab

W 6 Z Y P