[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning trade paperbacks

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 23:48:17 -0400

I use trade, mass market and hardcover.

And usually what happens, like it did with your book from the used bookstore
is the glue dried out.  And of course it shattered.

Some trade paperbacks are just large enough to fit on a scanner, and yes I
have scanned several by one page mode, the Complete Idiots Guides are like
this.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx