[bksvol-discuss] scanning the deadliest denial

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:23:58 -0800

Hi Gang,

Yeh, I'm starting to scan "the deadliest denial" by Colleen Thompson. It's a paperback so don't hold your breath although so far it seems to be scanning pretty well. I'm trying to catch corrections as I go. Paperbacks and I don't seem to get along very well no matter what settings I use, but as I say this one looks pretty good so far.
I'll let you guys know when I'm finished and have uploaded it.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California