[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning request

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 22:10:47 -0400

Try
www.abebooks.com
www.allibris.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amber Wallenstein
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 1:22 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning request

  I'm using Kurzie eight, and yes I optamized the settings, but it was a no go
  still. My library only has a faded copy though so that might have something
  to do with it.  I looked on the LOC website and found a braille copy but the
  prefix BRX seems to be there... I typed it into my local library's online
  feature to order it and it wouldn't let me.  I'm wondering if it's from a
  state library or something and how i would get it.  The only other option
  the LOC has is recorded disks... and I have no desire to get those.
  Amber