[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning question & Isaac's Storm

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 05:32:43 -0700

HI Cindy,

I generally leave the information about other books the author has written.
I haven't found that front and back covers scan all that well due to
stylistic type face.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau