[bksvol-discuss] scanning question

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 22:12:00 -0700

I am validating a book with Kurzweil and am aware, as I often am when validating, that wrong words often result as Kurzweil attempts to make sense of them. Has anyone ever tried disabling this feature, assuming you can, of course. It would no doubt result in a longer misspelled list, but I wonder if it might be worth it. Jill