[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning question

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 19:18:11 +0000

 Cindy,

it works the same in KES but I wish it did in my all mailboxes as I never remember which ones  have the "add" and which don't except that bellsouth does not.

Amy

It if be now, 'tis not to come,
If it be not to come, it will be now,
If it be now now, Yet it will come.
The readiness is all.
Wm. Shakespeare

-------------- Original message from Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------

I don't know if it would work with whatever it is that you're using, but when my spell-check--Word, not KES-- shows an error for something like those compound words or proper names, I "add" it and then it doesn't show again--at least until the next time I open the file to work, and after one or two of those it leaves