[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning question

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 17:43:46 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know if it would work with whatever it is that you're using, but when
my spell-check--Word, not KES-- shows an error for something like those
compound words or proper names, I "add" it and then it doesn't show again--at
least until the next time I open the file to work, and after one or two of
those it leaves the word alone until I do the final spell-check.

G.cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/