[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning process? Re: Re: identifying books from download list

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:55:09 -0600

Yes,  at least upd to latest Openbook.  Reco will be significantly better.

G.
Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Gisela Vazquez" <gvazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
12/13/2004 04:19 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning process? Re: Re: identifying books from
download list

Oh, I have  scannar and a scanning program. I guess for the moment what I
want is tips on how to make the most with what I have. I'm not working
full time so you can imagine  the cashflow problems. I have money for the
esencials and a bit more to be truthful, but if I want to spend $80 on a
scannar and whatever upgrading to kurzweil, or even updating my openbook,
it would take time.  The scanr i have is a microtech. It actually scans
very well depending on the book. i have openbook5, as I've said before.
tips? suggestions?

Gisela