[bksvol-discuss] scanning multiple pages

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:03:27 -0400

Hi all,

My wife asked me to see if anyone out there has any ideas for her.

She is working on scanning the meritbadge pamphlets and is also working on
scanning the Anne Perry book "Tathea" that I have been interested in.

Her question is this:

When she scans FineReader is scanning 2 pages at once just fine.  However,
when it is ready for the next pages it is forcing her to save what she has
scanned to that point in a file.  Is there a way to get FineReader to scan all
the pages of a book into one file instead of many files?

We are using Abby FineReader Sprint 5.0.  I know this is a fairly old version
of FineReader but we can't afford a new version at this time.

Thanks.