[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning magazines

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 13:05:58 -0500 (EST)

Rik,
I don't know if this is helpful, because it doesn't really deal with the
garbled text issue, but I've had some success scanning seed catalogs and
harp magazines by adjusting the brightness, and scanning one page at a
time.  It's not perfect, but it's very understandable.
Are you the Rik James from Montana?  I used to be Tracy Masterson, long
ago in my single life, from Great Falls.
Tracy