[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning large book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 00:27:27 -0700 (PDT)

I echo Jana's welcome to you, and her advice. I don't
think any of us knew, until we were told, that the
cover is really to keep the scanner clean when not in
use--I know I didn't realize that the way to scan is
without the cover. Like Jana, I press on the page,
especially near the spine, but as much of the whole
page as I can, when I scan, on both hardbound and
paperbacks--something I didn't know to do when I
started. smile

What are you majoring in, and where are you interning?
I hope you're enjoying it. Where are you going to
college?

Cindy