[bksvol-discuss] scanning errors

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:29:46 -0700 (PDT)

I think words run together like that are worse than
the words that are separate by a space. As I validated
my last book,  I noticed a lot of words separated by a
space. I finally decided to stop closing them
individually, (Like you, E., I validate as I read the
books.) If half the word was not a word and would be
found when I spell-checked, I left it alone. Where
both halves wouldn't be caught because there were
possibly real words, e.g. we re, or be cause, I did a
replace, closed them, and then did a replace all. It
shortened the process, I think.

Cindy