[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning books and question about page breaks

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:24:39 -0600

Hi Valerie,

I understood that the several people who have Optic Books are crazy about them,
and decided that if I bought a good one, perhaps it would last a good long
time.  It's nearly impossible to find anything usable locally these days.  But
that just means I have to wait a week.

It would be wonderful if there could be a way to make sure volunteers had
excellent equipment.  There are lots of very patient volunteers in our system,
working with what they have.  I've been one of us!

Sandi