[bksvol-discuss] scanning The Sorrows of an American

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 21:18:23 -0700

Hi Gang,
I have jusst started scanning The Sorrows of an American By Siri Hustvedt. I couldn't find it in the list so suppose it isn't there so I am going ahead with the scanning unless somebody lets me know it's there. I'm getting more cautious these days since I scanned a book which was already there.
Thanks, I'll post it here when I send it in.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California