[bksvol-discuss] scanning The Kid's Book of Chocolate

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 09:20:58 -0500

Good morning!

I can't remember if someone requested it, I thought so, but I can't find any
notes of it, but I will be scanning “The Kid's Book of Chocolate.”

Unfortunately the scan went well, but it has been a bear to clean up. Doug will
be proofreading tomorrow while Nichole and I on our marathon 800 miles
round-trip to Shreveport for her orthopedic surgery evaluation.

Valerie To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to